- Single-crystal growth of β-Ga2O3 was studied by the vertical Bridgman (VB) method.
- β-Ga2O3 crystals were grown in platinum–rhodium alloy crucibles in ambient air.
- Single crystals with (100) faceted plane were grown without seeding.
- Growth direction of the crystals grown was perpendicular to the (100) faceted plane.
AbstractA new approach to β-Ga2O3 single crystal growth was studied, using the vertical Bridgman (VB) method in ambient air, while measuring the β-Ga2O3 melting temperature and investigating the effects of crucible composition and shape. β-Ga2O3 single crystals 25 mm in diameter were grown in platinum–rhodium alloy crucibles in ambient air, with no adhesion of the crystals to the crucible wall. Single crystal growth without a crystal seed was realized by (100) faceted growth with a growth direction perpendicular to the (100) faceted plane.
- A2. Bridgman technique;
- A2. Growth from melt;
- A2. Single crystal growth;
- B1. Oxides;
- B2. Semiconducting gallium compounds
- If you need more information about single crystal, please visit our website:http://www.qualtiymaterial.net, send us email at email@example.com.
Post a Comment